No products in the cart.
Nitro-Tech Protein 4.5 kg From MuscleTech – Nitro-Tech Protine100 Servings
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Specifications of Nitro-tech Protein 4.5 kg:
- Brand: Muscle Tech
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Number of servings: 100 serv.
- Flavor: Chocolate – vanilla
How much protein per serving:
- Calories: 160
- Calories From Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5 g ، 4%
- Saturated fat: 1.5 g ، 8%
- Cholesterol: 80 mg ، 27%
- Total Carbs: 4 g ، 1%
- Dietary Fiber: less than 1 g ، 2%
- Sugars: 2 g
- Protein: 30 mg ، 60%
- Calcium: 135 mg ، 14%
- Iron: 1 mg ، 6%
- Sodium: 150 mg ، 6%
The Nitro-Amino Matrix
- L-Leucine (As Whey Protein, L-Leucine): 3.3 g
- L-Isoleucine (As Whey Protein, L-Isoleucine): 1.8 g
- L-Valine (as Whey Protein, L-Valine): 1.7 g
Description of Nitro-Tech Protein 100 servings:
- Scientific excellence and superior results.
- Without royalty-free formulations
- Without basic, low-value ingredients
- Without banned substances
- Without fillings
- Free from dyes
- Without exceptions
How to use:
- Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 6 ounces of cold water or skim milk, or mix 2 servings (2 scoops) with 12 ounces of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. To use between main meals and after exercise, drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. For best results, consume 4 scoops of Nitro-Tech daily for a minimum of 6 weeks.
- Isolate Protein Peptide Blend (Whey Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate 97%), Whey Protein Isolate Concentrate, Cocoa (Alkaline Treated), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Lecithin Or Sunflower, Gum Mix (Cellulose Gum, Gum Xanthan, carrageenan), enzyplex (papain, amylase), salt, sucralose, acesulfame potassium.
- Contains milk and soy ingredients. Equipped in a facility that processes wheat, eggs, nuts, peanuts, fish and shellfish ingredients.
- This product contains 3g of creatine per serving, which is in addition to 30g of protein per serving as described in the Dietary Supplement Facts. Creatine in combination with whey protein has been shown clinically in a study published in the International Journal of Nutrition, Metabolism and Exercise to be more effective for building muscle than just whey protein alone.
- The amino acids added in this formula do not count in the total protein intake listed on the label.